||Main Clinician Psychologist with the right to supervise
Work/Industrial Psychology - specialist
Organizational Psychology - specialist
Transport Psychology - specialist
||With the free practice code 00545 offered by the Romanian College of Psychologists, he is the only psychologist in Neamt County with the right to supervise graduates in clinical psychology.
||Miron Institute - Psychology Center
||Str. Mihai Eminescu, Nr. 3, Bl. D4, Sc. C, Ap. 37, Parter, Piatra Neamt
1975 - 1980 Bachelors in
Bar-Ilan University, Tel-Aviv, Israel
- Social support
1980 - 1984 Master
in Human Sciences at Bar-Ilan University, Tel-Aviv, Israel
1996 - 1999 Doctorate
Faculty of Psychology
Al. Ioan Cuza University, Iasi, Romania
Thesis: "A Self-perception of the Minority In Israel"
Institute of Forensic Medicine Iasi - forensic psychiatry
School of Hypnotic and Eriksonian Psychotherapy, Iasi, Romania
He is invited as a permanent professor at the Faculty of Psychology, Al. I. Cuza University, Iasi, Romania.
- individual psychotherapy for children, teenagers, adults
- couple and family psychotherapy
- group psychotherapy
- Work/Industrial - psychological tests for employment
- Transport - psychological tests for driving license - all categories
- theoretical experience: more than 650 hours of university courses and workshops on the following topics:
the methodology of research in sports, psychological issues of high performance sportsmen, bio-feedback, etc.
- work experience in Israel:
- 3 years as psychologist for youth football team of Macabi Petah-Tikva Sport Club
- 2 years as psychologist of Ashdod City Football Club
- psychologist of the tennis team of Israeli Tennis Federation
- individual psychologist for children and adults which had problems and were recovered for best performance
- work experience in Romania:
- sports psychologist of FC Ceahlaul Piatra Neamt
- sports psychologist of SC Cimentul Bicaz
- sports psychotherapy for individuals or teams
- participation in national and international congresses and conferences in sports psychology
- Organizational - trainer for individuals and groups for all kinds of companies and factories
- children and teenagers: development, verification of cognitive and emotional intelligence, discipline, emotional disorders, learning problems
- adults: panic attacks, anxiety, depressions, etc.
||Publishing scientific articles, teaching at university level, participating in international psychology conferences.
||Hebrew, Romanian, English
- 1975-1984: Trainee psychologist working with children and teenagers in Israel
- 1983-1985: Trainee in a psychiatric hospital in Israel
- 1985-1989: Psychologist officer in the Israeli Army in the Department of Mental Health
- 1990-1992: Psychologist at the Ministry of Health in Israel, Department of Mental Health, Psychotherapy for alcohol and drug addicts
- 1993-1995: Head of Psychology Department at a City Hall in Israel
- 1993-1999: psychological activity at his institute in Petah Tikva, Israel, specialized in children, teenagers and family issues
- 1999-present: physiological activity at his institute in Piatra Neamt, Romania
- 2014-present: Main clinical psychologist at psychiatry department of Municipal Hospital of Roman, Romania